Noahs Ark teaches us ten lesson on how to lead a happy and successful life, and you can read it here.
happiness,motivation,lifestyle,new age,coaching,creativity,self improvement,goal setting
Though the bible has been sometimes discredited by those who do not believe, it is one of the good and reliable sources for finding out how to live happily. Here, I have outlined some of the lessons I have picked up from the story of the flood and Noahs Ark in a slightly humouristic tone.
1) Whatever you do, pay attention that you do not miss the boat.
2) Remember that you are not alone because everyone is in the same boat with you.
3) You need to look into the future and plan for it. Remember that when Noah started building the ark, it had not started raining.
4) Keep healthy and fit because even when you have reached the golden age of six-hundred years, someone might approach you and ask you to perform something really big, grand and important.
5) Ignore those that criticise you and instead just keep your eye on the job that you need to get done.
6) Build your future on a very high ground.
7) If you wish to be safe, alsways travel in pairs.
8) Though you might think that speed is a great advantage, it is not necessarily so because on Noahs Ark the cheetahs were on the same boat with the snails.
9) Feeling stressed out? Float around for a while.
10) (This is really funny!) Note that while the Ark was built by an amateur, the Titanic was built by professionals.
To sum up, I recommend you lead a good and happy life by doing what you like, while not harming others and while looking to your interests in the future.